Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Featuring.... ME!

So today I was featured on another woman's blog for the first time and it was so exciting! (Check it out HERE)

Being interviews about my makeup really got me thinking about how little my viewers actually know about me. So, I feel that it is my duty to answer some important (and some silly) questions.

About Nicolette Jenkins
Well, I'm a 21 year old college student studying English Secondary Education in Iowa. I'm married to the coolest man in the world and we have a little one... well... what I mean is that we have a Chihuahua named P. Nut (yes, like Professor Nut... I blame my husband for the spelling). I love makeup and fashion and I'm especially obsessed with makeup.

Do you wear makeup everyday?
Definitely not. I'm a very natural girl and I don't use it when I'm not going somewhere that it seems appropriate. The mall? Yes. The Grocery Store? No. Mom's house? Nope. Fancy dinner parties? haha... like I get invited to those!

What is the coolest thing about what you do?
The coolest thing about making makeup is knowing that you are helping to boost someone else's confidence by enhancing their natural beauty! I also love knowing that I'm giving people a safe alternative to store bought cosmetics.

What is your biggest fear?
I'm the queen of phobias. I am afraid of crowds, the dark, failure, being alone, closets, under the bed, the basement, and a million other things. In other words, I'm a scardy  cat!

What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was little I wanted more than anything to be a marine biologist. The irony? I'm afraid of aquariums. I always worry that there is going to be a dead fish in them. Yeah, I told you I was crazy!

Goals?
My goal for my shop is to be able to sell a complete line of products. I want people to be able to find everything that they need for their makeup routine in my shop. Foundation, blush, bronzer, finishing powder, eye shadow, lippies, you name it!

Fun Fact
When I'm bored I like to balance a pencil between my nose and top lip and sing "row, row, row your boat" until it falls down!

No comments:

Post a Comment