Friday, June 8, 2012

Hey pretties! So I thought that, since my first post was a bit of a rant that I should introduce myself a little more officially. My name is Nicolette Jenkins and I am the owner of "DesertOfRoses" on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shops/DesertOfRoses) I sell mineral makeup that is all natural, totally vegan friendly, and all mixed and designed by yours truly. I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and all natural products and that's why I started my business. I want others to enjoy the great feeling you get from looking gorgeous without worrying about what you are putting on your skin. Currently, I only sell eye shadow. I'm working on creating some foundations, blushes, bronzers, and finishing powders, but I want to make sure that my formula is perfect before I begin selling.







No comments:

Post a Comment